- Describe how historical trauma has impacted black birth and breastfeeding outcomes.
- List ways that high tech and community innovations impact birth, breastfeeding and maternal health outcomes.
- State how community building, research, data collection, and reporting impact practices, policies and attitudes related to birth, breastfeeding and maternal health outcomes.
- Describe the relationship between early childhood programs and maternal child health programs.
- Explain the emotional, physical, and ethical issues surrounding lactation after infant loss.
- Identify a care plan for pregnant and postpartum women after healthy births, complicated births or infant loss.
(Nursing contact hours and lactation consultant CERPs provided by Lactation Education Resources. Applications for Social Workers and Dietitians are in progress.)
COMPLETE SPEAKER LINE-UP ANNOUNCED SOON!