Last Modified: August 30, 2021
A. Information We Collect
When You Register
When you register to use the Services, you provide your email address and a password.
When You Use the Services
We collect different types of information when you use the Services. This information includes:
- Contact information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and social media handles
- Demographic information such as your date of birth, race, and gender
- Contact information for your emergency contact
- Information on your pregnancy and/or children such as estimated date of delivery, number of children, ages of your children, and how long you have been breastfeeding
- Other, e.g. location information, IP address, device-specific information such as device type, etc.
B. How We Use Your Information
We may generally use Personal Information as follows, subject to applicable legal restrictions:
- To register and service your account
- To provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Services
- To resolve technical issues
- To respond to your requests, comments, and questions
- To send you communications regarding updates to the Services, security-related notices, and other Service-related notices
- To create aggregated reports for Clubs that do not identify you
- To de-identify the information and create non-personally identifiable information
- To fulfill other purposes in accordance with your consent
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may use non-personally identifiable information – information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you – for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate non-personally identifiable information to create reports and analyze Club membership statistics.
C. How We Share Your Information
We may generally share Personal Information as follows, subject to applicable legal restrictions:
- To administrators of Clubs that you’ve joined to the extent necessary for them to contact you (only your contact information such as your First Name, Last Name, DOB, Address, City, State, Zip, Email address, Cell phone number, Race, Sex, Gender, Active or inactive member status, Join date, Emergency contact will be shared with Club administrators.
- To subsidiaries and affiliates
- To the extent necessary for service providers that support our business and are contractually obligated to keep Personal Information confidential (examples of such third parties include website hosting providers, information hosting providers, customer support providers, communications vendors, and various other IT service providers)
- As necessary to comply with an applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request
- Where we reasonably believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights or property, to address fraud, or to address a security or technical issue
- To other parties in accordance with your consent
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share non-personally identifiable information – information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you – for any purpose. For example, we may share non-personally identifiable information to third-party organizations for research purposes.
Change of Control
Subject to reasonable confidentiality arrangements, in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BMBFA’s assets, your information may be shared or transferred as part of such transaction or as part of the process leading up to such transaction (e.g., due diligence).
D. Security and Processing
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personal Information under our control. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is fully secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security. Note that data privacy laws vary across jurisdictions. By using the Services, you consent to the processing of information in the United States or other countries in which BMBFA, its affiliates, or its service providers maintain facilities.
E. Breach Notification
In the event we determine a data breach has occurred that involves your Personal Information, we will notify you in accordance with applicable law.
We will not store Personal Information for longer than necessary to provide the Services and for our legitimate business purposes.
G. Your Choices
You may contact us at email@example.com to: (1) request access to or transfer of Personal Information that we maintain about you, (2) request amendment or deletion of your Personal Information, (3) object to our processing of your Personal Information, or (4) request withdrawal of consent that you have provided to us. Note that we are not legally obligated to agree to such requests in all circumstances, and in certain circumstances, agreeing to a request may be infeasible – for example, a deletion request when we are required by law to maintain the information. Also, once we have disclosed information to third parties, we cannot guarantee the deletion or modification of such information by such third parties.
H. Children’s Privacy
The Services are not intended for use or consumption by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, please do not use or access the Services at any time or in any manner without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
I. “Do Not Track” Signals
We do not track customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
J. How to Contact Us