- THE SAFE SLEEP 7: NAPTIME AND NIGHTTIME STRATEGIES for the BREASTFEEDING FAMILY
- PANEL DISCUSSION: PERINATAL MODELS OF CARE
- FATHERS FOR A HEALTHY START
- Joia Crear Perry, FAMILY CENTERED COLLABORATION AND ADVOCACY
- Phillip Millerov, ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES FOR EXPECTANT AND NEW MOTHERS
- Tony Jolliffi ENGAGING FATHERS
Highlighting 10 diverse models of care. We are reframing the approach to maternal care. Let’s look beyond the individual and the family. Use a new lens to view the way that the black family is seen and ultimately supported during the perinatal period.
Audiences include: community health worker, dietitian, nurse, breastfeeding peer counselor, lactation educator, lactation consultant, doula, midwife, physician, social worker, early childhood, health administrator, maternal-child-health, medical professional, WIC staff and healthy start staff.
Continuing education applications:
- This course is approved for 5.5 contact hours by the Michgan Nurses Association, an approver of continuing of continuing nursing education by the Michigan Board of Nursing.
- This course is approved by the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Course approval # 091416-02.
- Continuing education applications have been submitted for RD and IBCLC.